LA CIUDAD EN MOVIMIENTO

miércoles, febrero 15, 2006:

melodias de ayer y hoy no. 179


1.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Electrónica, experimentación y música clásica.
Made in France.

2.
I’m taking a ride
With my best friend
I hope he never lets me down again
He knows where he’s taking me
Taking me where I want to be
I’m taking a rideWith my best friend
We’re flying high
We’re watching the world pass us by
Never want to come down
Never want to put my feet back down
On the ground
I’m taking a ride
With my best friend
I hope he never lets me down again
Promises me I’m as safe as houses
As long as I remember who’s wearing the trousers
I hope he never lets me down again
Never let me down
See the stars they’re shining bright
Everything’s alright tonight

3.
Un rollercoaster ride?
Compañeros on drugs?
Una amistad sin freno?
Codependencia?
A sex play?
What?

4.
Love the song.
Listen to the song.
Enjoy the song.


5.
And yeah, never let me down (again).



"Never let me down again" by Sylvain Chaveau and Ensemble
Image hosting by Photobucket
del disco Down To the Bone. An Acoustic Tribute to Depeche Mode
DSA, 2005


More info sobre Sylvain Chaveau: Una página aquí
Una interview en unmute.net (en italiano) aquí (de ahí saqué la foto).

* Lo vi aquí

Please, don´t bother me (estoy cambiando de canal)

rafa // miércoles, febrero 15, 2006


This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









LA CIUDAD EN MOVIMIENTO aka Tijuana Media Watch Center es un espacio de análisis, crítica, reseña y comentarios sobre la mediósfera local. Este blog forma parte del Crossfader Network /// by rafa saavedra desde TIJUANA, MEXICO /// Support your local blogger. Since 2001


Contacto

Correo: rafadro@gmail.com



TIJUANA MEDIOSFERA



NEWSPAPERS & WEEKLYS
[Frontera].
[El Mexicano].
[Zeta].

[Sign on San Diego].


E ZINES
[Revista Volante].
[Statt magazine]
[Entre lineas].
[Press-less].


TV & BORDER NEWS
[Bulbo]. [Canal 12].
[PSN].
[telemundo33].
[Sintesis TV].
[Tijuana Press].

[Punto fronterizo].

[ABC Canal 10].
[CBS Canal 8].
[FOX Canal 6].
[NBC SD].


RADIO & MUSIC
[Radio Global].
[estereofonico].


AGENDAS CULTURALES
[Bitacora Cultural].
[Tijuana Cultural].


ALTERNATIVE MEDIA
[Indymedia TJ].


INFO SITES
[TJ Wikipedia].







VIOLENCE IS DEATH










Blogs actualizados hace ratito


Kinja, the weblog guide
Add http://rafadro.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest

Blog search directory